Ximenez built-in plug-ins
The main characteristic of Ximenez is that it can be extended to just do what you need to do, by using plug-ins. There are two kinds of plug-ins: collectors and actions.
Ximenez ships with a set of built-in plug-ins. They are described below.
Built-in collectors are:
- Collects values from a file (the values are the content of each line).
- Collects a set of remote hosts from a file. Each line of the file should be of the form <host>[:<ssh-port>]).
- Collects a set of Zope instances from a file. Each line of the file should be of the form <host>:<http-port>).
- Collects a set of Zope servers from an user's input.
Built-in actions are:
- Logs (prints) each collected item. It can be quite useful when you are debugging a collector.
- Executes a command on the collected set of remote hosts (via SSH) and returns its output.
- Adds a new user in the collected set of Zope instances.
- Changes an user's password in the collected set of Zope instances.
- Removes an user in the collected set of Zope instances.